Wednesday, December 09, 2009

We have been going full blast after the Thanksgiving Holidays. I will try to update my blog but will not promise that I will not get behind again before the first of 2010.
Thanksgiving was a wonderful blessed long weekend. We had Thanksgiving at our house on Thursday, with my family and Brenda and Asa. Roger was not here as he and Karen was in Auburn for the Alabama Alumni Bash. They enjoyed the parties on Thanksgiving as well as the win on Friday.
Friday, we all went to Brenda and Asa's for a second day of Thanksgiving. with all of or children minus Roger. We had lunch and watched the Alabama Auburn game. We were very happy that our team won. The kids enjoyed riding all the ATV's, go cart and little motor all day long. This was a fun cousin day for all the little ones.
Our Thanksgiving was a wonderful family time with lots of food. YUMMY!!

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......

SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY

SAWYER CAINE  ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time