Just had my annual mammogram with surgical oncologist and everything was very normal. I am so blessed. I have been a survivor now for 8 wonderful years. What a great report. Don't forget my female friends and family....it is very important that we have an annual mammogram. Early detection on a mammogram at ACIPCO saved my life. Male breast cancer is also involved in over 8% of male's in U.S. Men need to watch for any change in your breast or nipple discharge. Immediately go to your doctor. Men don't usually get attention to this until it has metastasized. Everyone needs an annual check up. We can survive. Support Susan Komen and Relay for Life fundraisers coming up in the Spring and Fall. We must stamp out breast cancer...and keep searching for the cure.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Just had my annual mammogram with surgical oncologist and everything was very normal. I am so blessed. I have been a survivor now for 8 wonderful years. What a great report. Don't forget my female friends and family....it is very important that we have an annual mammogram. Early detection on a mammogram at ACIPCO saved my life. Male breast cancer is also involved in over 8% of male's in U.S. Men need to watch for any change in your breast or nipple discharge. Immediately go to your doctor. Men don't usually get attention to this until it has metastasized. Everyone needs an annual check up. We can survive. Support Susan Komen and Relay for Life fundraisers coming up in the Spring and Fall. We must stamp out breast cancer...and keep searching for the cure.
KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......
SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time
