Sunday, April 25, 2010
Keep Sawyer in your prayers that the I.V. Infusion at Children's, Tueday, April 27 goes as smoothly as his last one. He only had one stick and he got a great report from Dr. M...... on is bloodwork. This kid is phenomonal. He will go play ball on Tuesday night. You are a tough little trooper Sawyer.
April 29th, we are going to the zoo with Preston's school. It will be a fun picnic and zoo day.
Belated Happy Birthday to my niece Jill Lane in Valrico, Florida. Enjoyed talked to you on your birthday, April 21. Love you and your family.
April 30, 2010, my brother Randy is wished a Happy Birthday. I will not tell his age but he has a son in college and one that is driving....that should give u a sneaking idea. Happy Birthday Brother.
KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......
SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time
