Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAWPAW

On Saturday, we packed again and went to GoldStrike, Tunica to celebrate Ken's birthday.. Our grandson Dustin went along for the celebration. They had a great time winning a little. We had birthday dinner at Paula Deen's at Harrah's. We all were so stuffed. We spent the night and drove back home late Sunday night. Ken says a big thanks to everyone for all the birthday cards. Alysia, Jacksonville, Florida, you never forget...how do you remember? Thanks also to the Ayers in Michigan. The Village People, and a special thanks to Derek, Jill, Lake, Carter and Anna for the special photobook, Roger and Karen, Paula for your remembering. If I left out anyone, I apologize for my senior moment.

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......

SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY

SAWYER CAINE  ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time