Monday, January 26, 2009

January - WOW

2009 has been very unusual already for us. On January 2nd, I had a gastrointestinal problem which lasted for over three weeks. At first, we thought it was one of those 24 hours bugs that had me down but Dr. Real decided on the second week it was not the virus. I had taken an antibiotic for a gum infection the middle of December. Apparently the antibiotic got rid of all the "good" bacteria in my digestive system. After another round of antibiotics and lactobacillus solution, I am at last able to retain what I eat. This was not a good way to lose weight I promise. My bathroom and I bonded during this time, I assure you. It is great to feel good again and able to eat what you enjoy. Ken wore a heart monitor the week of the 12th. He was having some ireggularities. We are meeting with his cardiologist tomorrow to discuss the abnormalities found during this montoring. Will keep an update on the blog..

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......

SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY

SAWYER CAINE  ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time