Thursday, January 08, 2009
Our Christmas Party for the Williams Family
Brenda & Asa had the Williams Family Christmas Party again this year on Saturday, December 20th at 5 P.M. Mom and Dad had seven children, all living in the Alabama area.; 3 girls and 4 boys . Of course, I am always being reminded I am the oldest child. All our children, grandchildren and their spouses/friend are included. I have the only grand-great child in our family. Andarew Cade was born on 11/28 and was not able to join us this year.. Brenda's daughter Jill and her family come in from Fort Leavenworth, Kansas that morning. What a special surprise. These are always fun for everyone. There were sixteen little ones from age 5 months to 7 years emjoying opening gifts . What a nice huge family get together. Scott and Pete supervised the traditional shrimp boil. It was nice outside the garage this year.. Many pictures will be posted.
KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......
SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time
