Dal, congratulations for winning Sammy Dunn Fellowship Christian Athletes (FCA) Alabama High School Coach of The Year Award . You are so deserving of this honor. This award is given by the FCA based on success through out the season as well as commitment to bring glory to the name of Jesus Christ.
Dal receives the award at a brunch in his honor at the Wynfrey on Friday. Ken will be attending. Cole and I are having our own little brunch with Abbee (their dog) at their house. This will be a fun time for for all of us.
I will post pictures from the event.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Dal gets Coach of the Year Award from FCA - What an honor!
Dal, congratulations for winning Sammy Dunn Fellowship Christian Athletes (FCA) Alabama High School Coach of The Year Award . You are so deserving of this honor. This award is given by the FCA based on success through out the season as well as commitment to bring glory to the name of Jesus Christ.
Dal receives the award at a brunch in his honor at the Wynfrey on Friday. Ken will be attending. Cole and I are having our own little brunch with Abbee (their dog) at their house. This will be a fun time for for all of us.
I will post pictures from the event.
KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......
SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time
