Sunday, May 31, 2009

OUR 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Ken and I have been blessed with 25 years of marriage today. This has been a wonderful time, watching our children mature and blessing us with grand angels: grandchildren, Cade, a great grandson,, Nieces, Nephews and many munchkins (grand nieces and nephews) expanding our love not only for each other but for growing families. God has blessed us during our marriage with all this love. Our thanks to God for my health. Ken's support and love, Faith and love of friends and family, and God's Love,, I am a breast Cancer survivor. Thank you God. for blessing Ken with a great neurosurgeon to fix his vertebrae problem and CV physician's knowledge to keep him in excellent health. Praise God for all His blessings. Today, we are going to spend a quite relaxing day and slip away tomorrow for a couple of days together. We look forward to number 26-?. The Lord is under control. pics: 1 and 2: As you all know, I have been wanting a little Shin-Tzu or Yorkie for the past several months. Ken solved that with his gift to me today. He gave me my baby that does not have to be walked or fed. It was just what anyone would love. It carried a backpack with a ring inside. I was so surprised. That is Ken for you always gets exactly what I need. Love that guy.

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......

SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY

SAWYER CAINE  ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time