Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Day One - Floor Installation

Day one went very smooth. We are really pleased with the professionalism of the installers. It is a Father, his youngest son and a friend. Not only are they professionals but "just good old country boys" that work hard and do an outstanding job. They take their time and clean-up as they go. Today, we will see hardwoods on our family room, hallway into the bedroom. At this moment, I am very pleased with my choices, as well as Riverchase Carpets and Flooring. There will be up-dates daily. Photos will be posted as the project gets near completion. I am taking daily pics of each stage of the installation. We are enjoying seeing the original layer as they get up all the cover-ups of carpet, etc for the past forty years. The "orginal" green flooring is hysterically ugly. Keep a look at the blog for up-dates.

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......

SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY

SAWYER CAINE  ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time