Ready for Bed
I LIke this rug
Now I really want you to turn out the light
Saban and I bonded early this morning. We had violent thunder storms and he jumped in bed with me putting his front paws around my neck shaking. He calmed down and went back to sleep with me. We got up to rain so our trip out side was a very rushed one. Finally about noon out came the sun and we took a long, long walk. Dal came over and walked with Saban, giving him some training. Saban reacting great with Dal. Saban also became good friends with Saban. At first little Cole did not know what to think of this little friendly guy. It did not take long for them to begin to enjoy chasing each other. Cole could crawl fast which fascinated Saban. Tonight during our walk we got to play with a huge bull frog. It would hop and scare Saban. The walk was pleasant as wse did not encounter any cats. Saban and Trixie just ignore each other as long as we keep them in separate room. I think he is not missing his family the longer he stays. My friend who is dog sitting for her daughter in Inverness, Janice and I have decided we should write about unbelievable things Grands will do. Great Idea. Could sell the book on Grandparents Day, first Sunday in September.
