Monday, September 07, 2009
AUTUMN JUST AROUND THE CORNER
LABOR DAY brings on school spirits, turning leaves, less grass mowingt, Ken hopes, and cool mornings on the porch with coffee; then ole man winter. Our summer has been very blessed and busy. Thank you Lord for a great summer. We look forward to the blessings of autumn beauty as we travel to Poconos and fall/ winter for traveling to Tampa/Orlando. We anxiously await the celebration of Jesus birth with our families during the December Holidays. We look forward to 2010 and the blessing of our second great grandchild too.
OH I FORGET THE JOYS OF WATCHING FOOTBALL. I AM ALABAMA FAN; Ken watches football from Labor Day until Rebel's baseball season. HE WATCHES IT ALL. Doesn't bother me, I just shop, shop, shop. LOL
Thanks for all the emails and concerns on how Sawyer is doing? Your prayers were heard. Sawyer is doing great. He is restricted to no sports or rugged playing for another month or so. His surgery was exactly as the cardiologist had hoped.. A special thanks to Rev. Thad Blount for his support and prayers with all the family during Sawyer's ASD repair surgery. Sawyer will have another IV Infusion in September.
Magie is Magie, what else can I say. She has become Ken's little girl instead of mine I think. She is beginning to become a little more social, we hope. I will post a current picture soon.
KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......
SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time
