Sunday, October 11, 2009

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH

Ken and I want to remind you that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. As a breast cancer survivor for nearly 8 years, I want to suggest that you get a mammogram annually. Early detection saves lives. A Mammogram caught my cancer early. Mammogram's can save your life, I know. Also, it is important that we do self checks monthly. If there is a lump, do notify your doctor immediately. Lumps can be benign, but you need to see a doctor immediately. Males, you can get breast cancer too. If there are any breast changes, you need to notify your doctor right away.
The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure was a huge success in the rain in Birmingham on Saturday. I want to say thank you to all the participants who took their time to Race so we can look toward a cure one day soon.

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......

SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY

SAWYER CAINE  ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time