Sunday, November 22, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Our grands are out of school this week for Thanksgiving. I am not so sure the parents think this isn't something to be thankful for. . The Lane Family is here for the holidays. We are so happy that Lake, Carter and Anna will be able to spend some time with their cousins. Let's not forget to be thankful for our many blessings. I am thankful for my children, grandchildren and great grandson and the one on the way, as well as my 6 brothers and sisters and their families. I am thankful that God has given Ken and me good health , a comfortable home and lots of love surrounding us. We look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends. We hope that you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......

SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY

SAWYER CAINE  ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time