Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Christmas Eve was wonderful with family.
There were lots of packages being opened, good food and lots of fun down with my sister Brenda, family and more family. We had a great time. Pictures to be downloaded soon.
On Christmas Day we had all our family over for lunch. We had lots of good fun, Roger brought a wonderful Peanut Butter Pie from Bright Star which everyone loved. It is my favorite. We enjoyed visiting, playing with Preston and Sawyer's gifts and watching football all day. We are so blessed with our family. Wonderful time together. Lots of fun playing cards.
Denise and Rob and boys weny to Gatlinburg for youth retreat on Sunday. We decided to take a road trip as the place they were staying was not pet friendly. I was beginning not to feel good on Sunday but we went on with friends. I became very sick with a cold/crude stuff and had to cut our trip short. We decided to come back yesterday as I was not feeling well or getter better. I had a high fever, sore throat and cough. I was not much fun and felt I needed to be home in bed. TOday I did not wake up until eleven am... Late for me, so I think my body was ready for a sleep in. This afternoon I am not feeling as feverish and chilled as I was. Tis the season.
KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......
SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time
