Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pic One. Grandparents with Preston and Sawyer. Pic 2: My first born grandson with his wife Jessica, and their first son Cade, Paula's first grandson and our first great grandson. Pic3: Russell Schollian, Paula's second born son with Cade, Pic 4: Preston and Sawyer Caine. Gee where did December go? I am so far behind on my blog. I will not let 2010 get here without a catch up of December 2009. My Christmas Card was mailed out the week of December 7, week of December 14th and finally passed out to some during our Family Christmas party. Loved my Christmas Card this year. I wished Ken's daughter had gotten me Ken's grandchildren and greatgrandson's picture too. I asked her to send them to me but no response. Maybe next year.

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......

SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY

SAWYER CAINE  ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time