Denise, Rob, Preston and Sawyer enjoyed David Phelps Concert at Gardendale Baptist Church on September 28th. Due to a conflict in schedule, I had to miss my favorite singer. This was the first time that the boys had heard David in person. They were awed by his presentation. He has a wonderful band and back up singers. ALthough I was not able to go, I heard all about his wonderful music presentation by Preston, Sawyer and Denise.
If you want to fill God's presence, go hear him at one of his concerts. You will leave with a feeling of being blessed with the words of his songs.
Pictured: David Phelps, Denise, Preston and Sawyer
Saturday, November 06, 2010
DAVID PHELPS CONCERT
Denise, Rob, Preston and Sawyer enjoyed David Phelps Concert at Gardendale Baptist Church on September 28th. Due to a conflict in schedule, I had to miss my favorite singer. This was the first time that the boys had heard David in person. They were awed by his presentation. He has a wonderful band and back up singers. ALthough I was not able to go, I heard all about his wonderful music presentation by Preston, Sawyer and Denise.
If you want to fill God's presence, go hear him at one of his concerts. You will leave with a feeling of being blessed with the words of his songs.
Pictured: David Phelps, Denise, Preston and Sawyer
KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......
SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time
