Monday, April 11, 2011

BEAR IN ME -- BEEN HIBERNATING

THE WHEELER BEARS JUST CAME OUT OF HIBERNATION.
Getting emails from family and friend asking if I am no longer doing my blog. NO I HAVE NOT stopped writing my blog. . It has just been a cold dreary winter in Alabama with snow more often than I wanted, lots of rain and cold dismal days. These bears went into hibernation ie: Facebook, Twitter, reading and busy December, January February basketball games with Preston and Sawyer. Before you know it. there is Baseball. YIPEE.
I am re-organizing my priorities for Spring and Summer getting back to posting to our blog. It is nice to hear how much our friends and family enjoy keeping up with us through the blog.
Got lots of news to update...promise to be back on right away. I will email everyone on my email list.
UNTIL THEN,
Barbara and Ken

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

KELSEY OUR LITTLE PRINCESS
Kelsey wins a trophy......

SAWYER CAINE ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY

SAWYER CAINE  ENJOYS HIS BIRTHDAY
Here I go around one more time